Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Owning a recreational vehicle (RV) is a big responsibility. Accidents can occur at any time while you’re out on the road or parked at a campsite, so having adequate RV insurance is essential. The right policy can financially protect you from high out-of-pocket expenses following an accident. The agents at Floridian Coastline Group can help you learn more about RV insurance.
What Is RV Insurance?
RV insurance is an agreement between an RV owner and their insurance provider in which they’re given financial protection from incidents such as fires, collisions and vandalism in exchange for an insurance premium. RV insurance is a required coverage for motorhome owners in Florida.
What Does RV Insurance Cover?
Standard RV insurance typically consists of coverages such as the following:
· Liability insurance helps insure against damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
· Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
· Comprehensive insurance helps pay for vehicle damage from nonaccident mishaps, such as weather damage.
· Medical payments coverage helps cover your medical bills and passengers’ expenses.
· Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
· Campsite and vacation coverage helps cover liabilities associated with using the RV as a vacation property.
· Full-time residence insurance is intended for those permanently living in their RVs.
Additional coverages might include options for roadside assistance, rental car coverage and expenses protection.
Contact Our Agency
If you are an RV owner near Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the experienced agents at Floridian Coastline Group can help you navigate potential RV insurance to assist you in deciding on the right coverage for your home on wheels.
For more information, contact our agency at 954-302-4531.